100% Money Back Guarantee!If for any reason, you are not happy with your
order, please contact us so we can take care of the issue. Our goal is a happy customer who will order from us again. We will gladly exchange the item or refund you the entire amount of your purchase (see details).
Why We Can Do This
Hand picked quality products with customer reviews and good descriptions results in customers selecting the right product for their needs.
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
(including gifts), you may return any item for any reason,
for a full product refund for books and unopened CDs, DVDs, and Software. We'll even refund the shipping cost from you to ChildBook if the return is our fault. Please contact us for an RMA Number. Returns are not accepted without an RMA #. Please include the order number and RMA # with the returned items to make the process smoothly as possible (and avoid any guessing on our part).
Being Fair - Eligible Products Requirements
- Products are in their original condition - i.e. no after market coloring by your precious little one in the Harry Potter books.
- Products include all of the original
packaging and parts (so no empty DVD cases).
- No damaged items due to the return shipping (please pack the return box nicely).
- One DVD, Software, or CD can be returned for a 100% refund per order. Any opened non book products in addition that will only receive a 50% refund per item.
- Fair Shipping prices and Free Shipping for $25 and above
1. You can re-use the original box that the items were sent in to you. Just put a label over the original one or tape a piece of paper with the returned address on it.
2. Media Mail is fine for returns instead of Priority (but then if you got the items priority mail, you will need to use another box to return it). Don't try to turn the Priority Mail Box inside out for sending via Media Mail. The Post Office is wise to this and even prints on the inside of many of their Priority Mail Boxes.
3. You may be able to mark the box "Refused" and the Post Office will return it (Refuse Delivery). But, if the box has been opened by you, the post office may not return it (used to be much easier to return items when a package was marked as refused).
My goal is a win-win long term relationship with our customers. If there are any issues, please contact me.