Questions To Ask
Best way to get information is to go there
in person and watch a class. Parents are great sources of information.
But the final decision is often an emotional one. How comfortable
do you feel with the school.
1. Do they have a humanistic approach?
Are they using the traditional Chinese approach or American based.
2. Are they rote based?
3. Is this more of a baby sitter or actually
the Children learn something.
4. Is there an outside play area.
5. Are the desks, tables, chairs etc. the
right size for Children.
6. Do they have a waiting list?
7. Can you get some references from them.
8. What is the background of the owner